Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 Y 10:30 PM

Band in the morning today! I played awful D: I suppose this would be my last band prac of the year. Hahaa will only be back for sec 4s farewell! Hm... but I wonder how I will know how to perform that day! XD

Lunch was pretty fun! We went Thai Noodle House (i think) for lunch. Hahah I ordered olive rice but couldn't finish (as usual). So our section played the guess the no. game. It was quite hilarious and the best thing is... we finished the food thanks to the joint effort from FLUBOES! haha teamwork!

I'm going arcade and watching Enchanted with Amanda tomorrow at PS :DD Suyi may be joining too if she is contactable. Hahaha. She doesn't answer calls and reply sms! Probably meeting my mum later in the evening at Taka? She says we have to buy more clothes to keep warm. The temperature in US now is 10 degrees? : O Haha! Need to wear more layers!

Tino is going back to Switzerland today. I suppose he's not coming back to Singapore anymore? :x Our whole family is supposedly sending him to the airport but we may not be able to squeeze in the car so perhaps not our whole family will be sending him off? Oh well...

Bye(: