Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, December 29, 2007 Y 9:50 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLE!

Watched I Am Legend after farewell party yesterday!

The movie is really good, but freaky :x
Our neoprints! (:


I have finally cleared my study table today :D My sis kept urging me to do so... Haha great accomplishment. Hours of clearing :

Rahh but I'm still left with the chinese book review to do! I gave up reading the book. I just read look through the book towards the end. Ahaha better than not reading. Oh well understand the story can le! I shall finish the homework tomorrow if it's possible :/

Ohoh! Ziyan and I joining the same maths tuition. Wahaha lesson's starting tomorrow! Pretty cool to have tuition together since we'll not be in the same class next year... I can't believe this holiday is really ending soon. I'm going to see Eunice in the same school next year! :D

Okay bye :)