Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 Y 8:20 PM

I'm feeling really tired now... I want to sleep!
But then I haven't started homework D:

There's chemistry ws to finish and 2 chapters of chemistry to read... There'll also be physics quiz tomorrow! Oh plus chemistry quiz perhaps? I kind of memorise the chemistry chart by mon already, but then I've forgotten everything already! Waste my time :/

Dental today was pretty scary. Hahaha I closed my eyes unknowingly while the dentist was cleaning my teeth with that machine! I don't know why I closed my eyes either, just natural response to pain? Haha sounds stupid. XD But it didn't hurt as much as I think it would be, in fact it's just cleaning, not like I'm extracting teeth or what, so it shouldn't hurt alot! The dentist was like telling me to relax and to raise my left hand if it hurts. Ahaha.

Okay I have to quickly finish my homework le! Wahaha then can sleep earlier I hope!