Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 Y 7:05 PM

First day of school today!
And I was late on the first day of school! :x

Hahaha but the school decided to show leniency to us since it’s the first day of school today provided that we report school at 7.15am sharp on the second day of school tomorrow! :D

Surprisingly I’m late even though I left home earlier than usual though. I even thought I would reach school early but I didn’t. There was seriously a heavy jam. Haha! I better leave home at around 6.30am (the time I woke up today) tomorrow! My parents didn’t fetch us to school on the first day of school today. They can’t tomorrow either since they are still overseas. D: I’m getting used to taking the bus in the morning to school already, but of course it would still be a lot better if they can send la XD

Other than being late, everything else went smoothly (: My teachers seem nice. I only get to meet my FTs today, lessons starting tomorrow! D: But I know who most of my teachers are already from the timetable given.

I spent my recess and lunch today with 208 people! I still miss them! Ziyan and Phyllis’ classrooms are really far away from mine! D: I still haven’t got to know my classmates well, hopefully soon! Ahaha really hope 302 would be a nice class! (:

Hahahaa I just remember something! I was proud of myself that I brought my report book to school today! But then…… I didn’t hand it in. Cause apparently I brought the report book but not with the latest result slip in it. -.- HAHA blur.

Dinner time! BYEE! =D