Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, January 11, 2008 Y 10:15 PM

HELLO!

Today’s a Friday! :D
There’s no need to do homework!
Hahaha tons of homework during the weekends though. It’s like only week 2 yet homework and projects are piling up! :x Rahh.

Ahh… I can’t hear fei lun hai voices now on 933FM! Phy sms me that they are on radio and I tried to find my handphone earpiece but gave up! Never mind… D: Anyway I realise I’m not as obsessed with drama, anime, singer, band etc anymore le. It’s like last time all these would keep me occupied, spending time idolizing and watching dramas! XD Wahaha. Ehh but thinking of it, my obsessions don’t usually last! HAHA! I still like certain singers/bands now but not obsessed with them. Haha! Hm… and there’s no nice drama currently anyway!

Lessons have officially started! It actually started long time ago already. I’m still not in the back-to-school mood! It’s like week 2 already yet 302 still seems like a really really new class to me. I hardly talk to people at the left side or centre of class. :x I hardly make new friends. Haha I’m sitting at the right side of class, at the first row! I prefer sitting at the back of the class like last year though (with ziyan and phy!) XD Haha miss 208! Hm but perhaps it’s still week 2 that’s why, I shall think positively that 302 is going to be a great class like 208 :D Aha oh and apparently I’m the green club coordinate in class? Hahaha I also don’t know need do what de :/

Anyway band today! The Japan trip i/c person came to talk to us! (: I really want to go to the band Japan overseas trip! Hahaha but it’s quite costly. :x Still it’s going to be really fun I bet! =D

I’m going to be busy this weekend! Lots of stuff to do!!! Rahh. I need to buy presents too! I shall ask ziyan to accompany me to shop after tuition on sun :DD Hahaha that’s the good thing of having tuition at orchard!

Okay I just realise I’m slow in almost everything I do. D: I spent like 2 hours blogging?! HAHAHA! At least I still update my blog! (:

Byebye!