Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, January 19, 2008 Y 8:05 PM

I've been slacking at home today XD

The first thing I did after I woke up was to practise my flute! :D I didn't even eat breakfast. Hahaha I played for about 4 hours in total! : O I didn't even realise that until I counted the time I spent playing later! But then I got eat my brunch and had flute lesson also in the middle of practising, hm... so to be exact it's actually less than 4 hours I think :/

Anyway so ya, after that I used the com and I also don't know what I did (can't remember) but time just passed really quickly. I ate dinner and here I am now blogging! I've short-term memory. Oh this reminds me of the incident yesterday when I thought I lost my phone and found it in my bag -.- Haha!

Ohoh! Yesterday Rachel and I consulted Dr. big Mua (haha!) on a very sensitive issue :x Aha okay I shall not think about that subject anymore. It's really...weird thinking about it.

Hm. Okay I shall reply to tags here. I realise I haven't been replying to tags!

jean ann: Haha! yes i support you jeanie! ziyan doesn't know how to appreciate them XD
ziyan: Aha thinking of it, the dental is not scary actually! I'm brave :D
rachel: It's not surprising that you're almost late for school since you are always late for everything! Hahaa good luck in running next week! Oh and don't remind me of your dream!
lien: HELLO lien :DD
evelyn: hello!!! ehh how you know my blog! Aha i know! you're obsessed with me! hahaha jk :D

I realise I forget to mention my height and weight!
I'm 150.3 cm 38 kg D:
Ehh okay I shall think positively.
I grew! Ehh by 1cm?