Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, January 25, 2008 Y 8:20 PM

GOOD NEWS :D

I'm 2nd!
Phy is 3rd!
HsiaoChu is 1st!!!
Aha Phy is really happy and I'm happy for her too :D Yay!
Shouldn't we go out for a celebration? HAA pretty, nice & lovely ziyan has promised to reward us right? XD

Oh we are planning for a sleepover during the March holidays! I'm looking forward to it though I know it's like still really really far far away. But we must have okay! =DD wahaha I shall look forward to CNY now first since it's coming! NO SCHOOL!

Hm... Alright I SHALL JUST SKIP THE PART ON THE MATHS CHAPTER EXAM :/

Anyway there's the ESIP exam tomorrow! It will be expected if I fail since there's 99.9999% that I'll not pass. Hahhaa but of course it'll still be a pleasant surpise if I can pass and save money! But then again it's on IQ. I've very low IQ seriously D: So conclusion is that I shall just dream about getting it! Wahaha. I shall try my luck!

Hm band today was pretty good! I like this new piece that we played, but then it's really difficult! But still it's nice :D Hehe.

Okay byebye!

reply to tags:

ziyan: why you always laugh at me! haha nvm I laugh at myself too :D
lien: ehh so you know what we are being mysterious about alr? haha! it's a secret!
rachel: I had a dream too! I told you le right? HAHA so funny and weird. oh good luck in running!
apasserby: who are you? i don't know :/ aha but i know you know me since you know i'm a 'shortaye' D:
clarice: so in the end how many juniors we have? haha i forgot!
jean ann: i dont think my lips will really stretch! HAHA. will it? :x
sunran: i hope i can grow taller too! =D eh at least i'm finally 150cm le! I'm finally out of the 140 range XD