Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, February 07, 2008 Y 11:05 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :DD
Going bai4 nian2 later!
Anyway I shall blog about yesterday!

There was still school yesterday. We had hui1 chun1 and celebration as usual. So after school went to cine to meet up with the rest of 6I people. Not many turn up. Aiyo we didn’t really do much. Some of them went of movie after eating, ya and that’s all. Phyllis and Ziyan were there too and they watched movie without me AGAIN! D: Anyway there are still a number of movies that I want to watch! They are all only showing in theatres on CNY!

After that, went to raffles place to meet up with my sister and mum for a very very last minute shopping. Hahah we haven’t buy enough CNY clothes and shoes! It was a very fruitful shopping trip! We spent a lot : / I bought 2 pairs of new shoes and a cardigan from Puma. We spent about $300 there! I spotted a skirt which cost $200+ but I didn’t buy la. It’s too expensive!!! D: Then I bought another pants and shirt elsewhere. Aha back with lots of shou1 huo4 :DD

At night, we had reunion dinner! The food was really yummy. There are lots of dishes =D My grandmother cooks the best food! We lao1 yu2 sheng1 too! Hahaa it’s like my first time? My mum happened to see it in sakae so she bought it. :D Oh we were deciding if we should catch a midnight movie, but my sister and I were already feeling very tired from the day out, so ya we didn’t. Later we fall asleep in the cinema! Haha XD

Photos!

6 of us at BK! Haha I was still munching my fries!


A successful jumpshot after many tries!

Reflection of us! Wahah can't see our faces!

We only took photo of six of us. Thanks Carol for sending :D
I shall reply to tags now!

Ziyan: I’m not in denial okay! Hm… how do I prove that I’m not? Since you say I’m in denial, I shall say I’m in denial to prove I’m not! XD


Vanice: Hello haha yar! I’m your one day lab partner!

Lien: Thanks! :D Hahaa I’m sure I can’t pass ESIP!

Rachel: It’s getting more and more serious!!! Ha and thanks!

Jiamin: Eh thanks! And I got it wrong again?! : / Aiyo I don’t care already! Hahaha and aren’t we all laughing at qianyi? We were!

Evelyn: HELLO :D I’m not!

Sunran: In class? Heh. Yay now it’s CNY already! No school :DD

Liting: But I’m still taller! Everyone sees that! I believe them not the weighing machine! There must be something wrong with it!

Chewy (qiuluan) : Why do you call yourself Chewy? Aha so cute! I’ll link you soon! Aiyo I’m very lazy now XD