Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, February 18, 2008 Y 8:45 PM

Hello!

Hahah I’ve been really lazy XD Haven’t been updating but here I am now!

Don’t have much to blog about :/

Today was pretty slack! I like Mondays :D
Except that there was chapter exam today. I’m going to fail horribly AGAIN.

Oh! I’m currently obsessed with MY GIRL (a Korean drama) :D It’s so so hilarious. It’s my second time watching but it’s still as good! Channel U is showing it on weekends at night and I happened to catch it, so once again I’m obsessed with it! I’m going to rewatch it on DVD one day again :D Wahaha. The male leads are shuai and the female lead is cute! Perfect match XD

Alright bye!


CNY :D New BLUE specs that only phy thinks it's nice

Still got other photos but not with me now XD Lazy to upload!

reply to tags:

PHYLLIS & ziyan: It's the THIRD time? :/ What movies did we watch together arh? Heh sorry la, I promise to watch movie with you two the next time :D

vanice: Happy CNY! is it still cny now? Haha!

yangjin: I haven't link you! okok I shall link you now!

jean ann: HELLO!

rachel: Ahah I think I'm having it back again! Is that good or bad?

jacque: hello :D Yay thanks I'm honoured!

karl: I've no idea who you are :/ But it seems like the people I know know you, or rather you know them.