Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, March 08, 2008 Y 12:20 PM

BACK FROM OBS!
HOME SWEET HOME :D

Good bath, good food, good sleep.

OBS was such an experience for me! I can't believe to have endured 5 days of OBS! I'm proud of myself :D

Kayaking, trekking, rowing, rock-climbing, crawling (in tunnel), camping, cooking (outdoor), packing...etc. All were really tough and tiring, but yet still a very good experience : D I shall not elaborate on it! Go experience it yourself! XD

I’ve lost fats but gain muscles I suppose! I’ve survived on only one packet of biscuits/bread almost every breakfast/lunch! I couldn’t really get used to eating snacks for meals. But oh well… I shall gain back all the fats lost now that I’m home! :D

I ate spaghetti with beef steak and salmon for my dinner yesterday. It seemed like ages since I’ve eaten good food :D Yummy! I slept the next moment after having dinner and medicine. I’m like a pig! I slept from 7pm to 10.30am. 15 hours!!! Wahaha.

My feet hurt badly. I’ve difficulty walking! They’re disfigured with many many blisters and rashes. Bathing was even a trouble! Stinging pain :/ But now it’s healing from applying cream and medication :D

Oh! I’ve thrown away both pairs of shoes I had brought to OBS. One pair was no longer white, the other pair was worse with no soles only cloth XO HAHA. Pathetic.

I’m home finally! Yay =D OBS is over but those memories will always be kept in my mind! One experience is good enough (:

Thanks to instructors Andy and Nadia, Marshi (= Munshi + Marshall) for making OBS a wonderful memory!


MUNSHI!