Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, April 18, 2008 Y 9:05 PM

I'm having sore eye now!

Hahaa I was sent home by FT Ms Ang during PCCG lesson. I shouldn't have even gone to school in the first place! And she found out that I didn't complete homework :\ I planned to do during recess/lunch actually, since I had no idea on how to do! I tried at least :D But she says that I can hand in on Mon :D Haha it is excusable since I'm a patient right? ^^ I had a chat with Ms Ang while waiting for my parents. Hahaha I think she's a nice teacher (:

I went to the doctor later. He said it was eye infection. So now I've two types of eyedrops to apply and antibiotics! There's stinging pain when I applied the eyedrops! But now it is better already!

I missed 2.4km. This means that I have to re-take the whole of NAFA next time! :/ What is wrong with my physical fitness this year! D:

Oh I missed band too :/ I plan to collect my flute and scores tomorrow so that I can bring home to practise! Since alumni band practice ends at 5, band room will be open! So I shall collect flute/scores before going for dinner with phy and zy and then MD concert!

Not only that, I missed theatre production today! I promised phy to accompany her yet I had no choice but to break the promise. Sorry phy! Apparently, ziyan is sick today also! Get well soon so we'll all be fit for MD production tomorrow and not abandon phy again! Hee.

I shall upload photos I took on my birthday/celebration on another post!

That's all for now!

P.S I'm starting theory lesson tomorrow! It's pretty early in the morning though. I shall hope for my eye to regain its 'whiteness' again! HAHA.