Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, May 01, 2008 Y 11:55 AM

I’m sick.
I can’t talk now :/

High fever on Sun. So I had MC for two days. I spent those days sleeping and perspiring a lot. Hahaha.

I finally went to school yesterday. But it was just CSM., so no lessons! Haha the main event wasn’t the sports meet but rather NYCB fundraising! :D Our bubble tea business was the best! Many people were like squeezing the whole stall to buy :x the sight was pretty scary. Aha some even intrude our stall! Anyway in the morning, I still sounded like a girl. After CSM, I sounded like a HC guy, undergoing the stage of voice breaking (quoted from SunRan) D:

After CSM, we had section lunch at KAP first. Haha I went for the healthiest burger out of all, Fillet-O-Fish. The fish and fries are still deep-fried though :/ All of us felt really tired and lazy to move, so we chatted :D But we still went to Marina Square later to buy section presents! On the bus, all of us slept. Ha! One column of NY girls sleeping.

It was pretty much a shopping spree. We shopped for ourselves too of course! I bought the same shirt as PeiSan. $13 only! It’s worth and cute ^^ Not to forget, We bought Melissa’s farewell present. Hope she will like it! We bought Rachel’s card also (: I went out with $60 and I’m left with $6! Ha but that’s because I haven’t claim money for the present and card XD After section outing ended, I went to PS with Peisan to get her books, and then home sweet home!

After dinner, I went to see doctor. My sore throat was really unbearable and I seriously can’t even talk properly. It was worse than after CSM. So the medical bill was like $68 and my previous medical bill was $40+, which means I’ve spent $100+ on my sickness this time! :O I’m excused from 2.4km tomorrow. Doctor said I would be sent to hospital if I run. Hahaaa.

I went home and slept right after taking medicine. Really really tired. But my sore throat was so pain that I had difficulty breathing when sleeping. There’s lots of phlegm too :/ This morning it’s better already. Just that I can’t talk still!!! No voice at all, really.

I’m off to do my pile of homework already! There’s homework to clear too.
Today’s a holiday, yet it’s seriously not even a holiday to enjoy with so much work to do…
I hate school D:


Section photos <3