Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, May 03, 2008 Y 11:25 PM

I just came back home! It’s like 11 plus already XD Really glad that Amanda’s parents offered to send me home! Thank you ;D haha.

Managed to find Amanda Chan to go out with me! Ha she cancelled her haircut appointment to accompany me :D Thanks a lot! We were supposed to meet at 4pm supposedly, but both of us were late like always. Hahaha so we met at almost 5 instead. We walked almost the whole orchard la. We went Heeren, Cine, Taka, John Little, Centrepoint, OG… Basically everywhere!

I managed to buy all the presents I need and I’m happy with them! :DD Shopped really long, so we ate dinner at Centrepoint Deli. The food was good and rather cheap. We ordered a steak set each with drink and ice-cream! Yummy :D I know I shouldn’t be eating these, but oh well! XD HA in the end I was coughing the whole time and our table neighbours were like looking at me and they actually shunned away from me! :O They literally moved their chairs away. I think they thought I was suffering from some serious illness because I was coughing really badly. Sorry!

Ahh… Amanda and I talked about a lot of stuff, especially all the primary school memories! Reminiscence XD It’s like we used to be so childish, quarrelling over really small matters before, and we played all sorts of funny games and joined clubs created. HAHA. We would crawl under our table to our seats, like we would never do that now! Ahh this is like the 3rd year after PSLE already, and I’m really really glad to still have her :DD Though I’m getting more and more distant with the others already D: In fact, for my 4 years of secondary life in NY, I’ve never been in the same class as any ex-classmates! Not even one ._. Ha. Oh, I’m going to share room with Amanda in Japan! Wahahaa.

It was 10pm when we left Deli. Supposedly we finished eating at 9plus but we took so long to get the attention of the waiter for bill :/ Amanda’s parents offered a ride back home :DD While waiting for her dad, her mum was chatting with us. But I remained silent most of the time because I had to control my cough. HA it was unbearable. I felt quite bad actually. But ya thanks for the ride! I really appreciated it.

Sad that we didn’t take any photos again ;/ Aiyo. Okay now that I’m home I stop coughing. Haha weird, perhaps it’s because I just took medication. I need to do maths already. Hope I won’t fall asleep while doing or even before doing! HAHA. Byebye! I’m in a rather good mood now (: