Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, June 30, 2008 Y 5:15 PM

Came home from KAP! Phyllis and I went there to grab green tea mcflurry. The weather is hot D: HA we kept having second thoughts before going D: We played scissors paper stone to decide! And then it’s a long story (which I shall not elaborate), we finally decided to go KAP X) The ice-cream doesn’t really help much in relieving the heat :/ Oh and my auntie prepared Laksa for lunch today. AHHA double hotness. I’m harming the Earth by switching the air-con in my living room now D:

Anyway, I shall blog about yesterday!!! :DD Amanda lugged her trumpet to my house yesterday! HAHA :D She got lost finding her way up, despite my directions on the phone (I was lazy to go down to pick her up XD). And finally she arrived at the gate! But my videoguard phone thing wasn’t working, so I still had to make my way down to bring her up! Ha.

It wasn’t a failed attempt to practise. But neither is it a very successful one! Hee “at least, we took our instruments out and play!” XD Quoted from Amanda. None of my neighbours complained about the noise level! It was fun and hilarious together. We chitchat quite alot too! x) She left only at 6 plus? Ha I shall just upload photos!





















Amanda playing her trumpet with froggie! (Birthday present from Liting and Amanda :D)














(ahah can see the pink metronome bought from Japan!)











Our scores! We were practising two different pieces then.














Me again with froggie! Hahah the froggie looks extra! We don't actually practise with the froggie resting on our shoulders! It's just posing for camera XD









Me and Amanda! (my blogskin doesn't allow me to put large photos!!! :x)










This photo is rather blur. Amanda's hand was shaking because we were laughing!



















Spastic photo of Amanda 'playing' trumpet on my exercycle! HAHA.

Alright byebye! :D

I shall perhaps upload my mother's birthday celebration photos on my previous post now! (If i feel like doing so (:)