Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, June 02, 2008 Y 2:45 AM

I went for sister’s HCCO concert just now! Haha it was good overall :D
After the performance, my family went to this restaurant for supper. I ate cheese baked rice, which explains why I’m still awake at this time! I’m really really full :/ Ha I almost vomited in the car!

Ahh… Liting hasn’t replied Amanda, and Amanda hasn’t replied me! I want need to go out tomorrow to buy Japan stuff or rather more of birthday presents (lots to buy :x). Ha I still don’t know what to buy actually though! Ha I haven’t started packing and I assumed I’ve almost everything needed? XD Let me see… I’ll need to buy:
-moisturizers (hair, skin, lips)
-medication from doctor (fever, flu, itch, cough, skin cream)
-new comb
Eh… I think that’s all!

Oh I’ll need to ask my mum to exchange money also! Haha my mum suggested bringing visa card at first, but she found out later that I can’t because I’m underage :/ And it’s risky so I suppose it’s not a bad thing :D And she found out that there’s an amount to pay for auto roaming, so I don’t want to bring my handphone there anymore! I shall save money :D But now she wants me to bring a laptop there for easy communication, and I’m not going to because I can’t carry! Ha so she’ll have to call through the hotel I guess! I’m like opposing to everything she says, but of course I’m still going to call back answer her calls everyday in Japan! ^^ Ah this is my first time overseas not together with my family!

HAHA I’m feeling high now! Because I’m reminded of that section common topic again! AHH and I just shared with Annabelle a new story :DD I’m getting over it now! I must soon get over it. get over it. get over it XD HA but it’s so hilarious! I was laughing crazily over it in front of the computer. Shh… It’s a FLUBOES’ secret!

GOOD NEWS. Ros and Annabelle, I suppose, are sending the section off to Japan! :D Peisan is back home already so I suppose she won’t be able to D: Ha Ros is coming back soon though! :D Yay I’m really excited about going Japan! The last time I’ve been there was like 6 years ago? HAHA. But I don’t look forward to Disneyland! I think they are about the same everywhere since I take LIMITED rides! I hate thrill rides and I’m still traumatized by the Jurassic Park ride in USA last year! My heart still has that dropping feeling when I think of it now :/ AHHH. Thinking of it now, I think I cried every thrill rides I’ve taken in the past years. Rachel and SunRan said I can go fantasyland -.- but I don’t like that land either! Haha those rides make me dizzy when they keep twirling and twirling…HA x) I’m going to spend my whole day there watching the section play! D:

Okay bye! I’M FEELING HIGH NOW :D