

|
Friday, June 13, 2008 Y 3:30 PM I'M BACK FROM JAPAN! Ahh... I'm still missing there and everyone! I’ve been feeling sad these few days and I’ve been thinking about all the times we’ve spent together there! I MISS JAPAN! Hm… I don’t know how to start! Day 1 – Day of departure My whole family sent me off to the airport! :D Oh! Ros came to sent us off too ^^ We took band photo before leaving! Ha and then soon we boarded the plane. A380!!! I like the movie screen! It’s bigger :D I watched Juno on the plane! It’s a great movie with a few disturbing scenes XD Day 2 – Imperial Place/ Aksakusa Kannon Temple/ Tokyo Tower Basically, it was a full day cultural tour. First stop was the Imperial Place. We just took photos there. Then we headed off to Aksakusa Kannon Temple. I don’t think we even went in the temple? Ha my stomach was already starving on the bus and I think I had gastric! So I was eager for lunch :D Lunch was rather good, Japanese food! I gave most of my food to the rest of the section though XD Ha anyway I suppose I did most of my shopping that day! We went to this 100 Yen shop after lunch and I bought a lot of goodies there! Last destination of the day was Tokyo Tower. It looks like Eiffel tower. Haha and ya we did sightseeing from the top :D More shopping at night after dinner! Oh no. I’m feeling lazy to blog in details already and I’m only in day 2! Day 3 – DISNEYLAND/ Rainbow Bridge It’s my fourth time in Disneyland but it was still rather fun to take the rides with section :DD HAH our first ride was this mini roller coaster at the Toonstown. I was holding on to LiEn tightly throughout the ride. I was screaming! Ha but I didn’t back out, though I wanted to when I was already on the ride when we were going up the rail :x HAHA I could hear rachel’s loud screaming also! Apparently SunRan could still take a photo of LiEn and me during the ride : O I didn’t realise that because I was closing my eyes most of the time! I think I look scared in the photo! Maybe it’s because I was! HA. Oh and then it was lunch, we had pizza! I loved this meal the most! :D The section took space mountain later while I waited alone outside the ride. I backed out and I’m glad I did. I couldn’t even stand Toonstown’s roller coaster, moreover Space Mountain! Haha SunRan, LiEn and Rachel went out looking perfectly normal though :x They said it was great! I admire their bravery! Pirates of the Carribean was the next ride we took! I was scared again. I thought there would be a hidden downfall and my heart was beating faster than the roller coaster ride! Ha in the end, I felt cheated because there wasn’t any and I can’t believe I was afraid of the ride! Oh I forgot to mention that many people were looking at us weirdly when we were refilling our bottles at the water cooler while queuing! And then Rachel and LiEn watched the parade while SunRan accompanied me for another ride (: We took It’s A Small World! It’s not scary at all :D In the evening, we had more shopping at Aqua City. Dinner later at this restaurant where we could see the Rainbow Bridge. Ha oh it was that night when TFC is formed! Hoho. It all started with a misunderstanding XD Day 4 - Yamano & Yamaha store/ Harajuku/ Edo-Tokyo Museum I wished we had more time at Yamano & Yamaha store! There were so many things to look at!!! It’s like one building each of music stuff :O I bought a CD from Yamano store! We missed the meeting time at Yamano, felt guilty after that when Mr Lim had to come find us :x Anyway so later we went Yamaha! Ahh I love the place. But we didn’t have enough time to shop the whole building. I regret now for not buying this Anime scorebook that cost S$30+! D: I only bought a PINK metronome from Yamaha and I really wanted to buy more! For the rest of the day, it was a cultural tour again. We went to this cool park for cool people! Many activities going on there, like cosplay, rock bands performances, etc. Then we went to Edo-tokyo museum later. I didn’t really enjoy there. I personally don’t really like going to museums :/ ha so we just took random photos. Oh perhaps the main highlight there was this heavy thing we could try carrying! I couldn’t and I think I was the only one? :x Haha I didn’t know how to carry it! But I kind of carried it in the end still! (with the help of people supporting XD) My leg wobbled later HAHA. I feel so mei3 yong4 D: Day 5 – Yamaha Factory/ Exchange at Mejiro Girls’ High School I felt quite disappointed at the Yamaha Factory D: It was mostly about brass instruments, though I knew that before already but we thought piccolo was made there also! We saw only piccolo keys. Haha but I suppose it was still a rare opportunity to be able to go to the Yamaha Factory :D I don’t think anyone can just tour there so we’re lucky people! XD And we get to see how brass instruments are made so it was still meaningful I guess? Ha (: But I’m still jealous when I see all the lovely stuff the rest bought at Gbilbli! They are all so CUTE!!! Finally, it was the exchange at Meijiro Girls’ High School! I was worried before the exchange because we haven’t been playing for so long! There is only one flautist in the school’s band :O The band was good even though it’s a really small band. HA after the performances, we get to interact with each other. It was so difficult to communicate, we had to use sound effects and sign languages XD But she’s nice! I think the band players there are all rather experienced in playing! We had a tour around their school later and we took photos again! Ahem SunRan must send me the photos!!! Shopping at night again somewhere in Sunshine Prince Hotel! We couldn’t shop enough AGAIN D: The shops closed at 9pm there! Hahah I think we flutes people very sheng3 qian2 ! We all spent very little there! :D Day 6 – Workshop/ Exchange at Yono Shukutoku High School I think the workshop was good. Our tone improved! :D And the cool thing is that the band can be in tune just by warming up! Haha (: But I felt pretty bad for playing horribly in the morning :/ I kept forgetting to put my flute in front! Opps sorry :x I shall get used to that! :D Next it was the second exchange with Yono Shukutoku High School Band! I felt quite sick at there due to the really filling lunch before that. My food was up in my throat. I wanted to/almost puke in the toilet! Haha anyway Yono Shukutoku High School Band is so so so good. In contrast with the first exchange band, this band is really big! There are 12 flutes! :O And they are all very skillful. I could hear them clearly when playing together with them and I like their tone! I could hardly hear myself in there. Ahh…I love the school! The students there are all so warm and friendly. Frankly speaking, it was quite stressful to perform in front of them after hearing their performance! I screwed up (like always) D: I couldn’t pitch Aflat throughout Hymn… sorry sorry! T.T Ohoh we were given tea and snacks during interaction time later! So nice! They even prepared gifts for each of us, haha we all like the Japanese traditional robes! Mine is orange :DD Oh! I lost my band jacket there! Someone mistook my jacket. It was last seen on top of my bag! Now I’m holding on to a jacket in which the inside white paper was peeled before but mine hasn’t, so I’m sure that is not mine D: AHH I want my band jacket D: Okay anyway back to the story, the last night was spent photo taking in my room with our robes! Ahem SunRan send me the photos! :DD Ha that night was so so memorable right Rachel? It was the last night in Japan D: When they left, Amanda also left me alone in the room for almost the whole night and I kept scaring myself. Cheryl, Rachel and WenTing came in to accompany me later! I called for help! Cheryl the pro helped me pack my luaggage! Thank you Cheryl Tong! And then they left and I’m alone again D: But Cheryl kept coming back to ask for my safety! Haha so sweet (: And then I slept after assuring my room door was closed! I had to be sure since Amanda and I left our room key hanging on the door/leave the door open unknowingly umpteen times! :/ Suyi scared us before when she intruded our room without us opening the door! Haha our room is the first room from the lift lobby some more! Ee so freaky if any pervert comes in! Day 7 – Home Sweet Home Woke up at 5am early in the morning to head for airport D: Ha I found out that Amanda only return to our room at 4am! This means that I slept alone in the room almost throughout the night! So dangerous! Anyway many of us wasted our breakfast since we weren’t allowed to bring them up the plane D: Soon we boarded the plane, and home sweet home! AHHH… I MISS JAPAN. I MISS EVERYONE T.T A big THANK YOU to everyone for making this trip so enjoyable! NYCB (: FLUBOES (: GROUP 7 (: TEACHERS (: TOUR GUIDES (: etc. I want to see FLUBOES soon! I’ve many many stories to tell!!! I spent 3 hours blogging this! Haha please so SunRan's blog for a detailed version! Photos to be uploaded soon! P.S please send me photos if I'm in your camera XD haha |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |