Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, July 04, 2008 Y 1:15 AM

I feel like blogging before I sleep because I feel like it…

I just practised my flute :/
It’s so scary to practise in the middle of the night. I produced sound at first, and then it soon turned to air, in the end I just practised fingering. Ha I was afraid of disturbing my neighbours’ sleep! I bet I did, sorry :x (if they read this, they will know it’s me now :O ) Ha I sounded horrible still D: I’m really going to freak out tomorrow today. It’s like I’m already feeling nervous at the moment already. Eek what’s wrong with me!

There’s still IH to finish tomorrow during YDFF. Apparently we exceeded a lot, I bet 1000+ words perhaps? I’ll need to spend my free time to do with the rest, after my shift and band performance? Aiyo, which means hardly no/any time to spend my coupons :x I want to go to a haunted house perhaps? Hahah then I shall vent my frustration on all those ‘ghosts’ who disturb me XD And I can spend my coupon at one go!

I must thank my mum for helping me with the banner! She was really busy with work today yesterday and could only send my banner for printing at night. And then she came home but had to leave home again after receiving a call to bring the completed banner back home! :DD Hahah she tried to teach me how to set up because it was her first time also. We will need a tall person to set up the banner (shall get Nicole or Mr Eric Tan). Since they are really tall people! XD I like the banner (: THANK YOU MUMMY!

Okay I shall sleep now.
Oh no I feel sad D:
I don’t like sad post. Haha does this post sound sad? XD

GOOD NIGHT!


I feel like puking now!