

|
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 Y 8:30 PM Things on my list to worry for on Fri 4/7: 1. IH SIA lit review due 2. YDFF 3. BAND AUDITIONS :/ IH has been stuck on my mind ever since last weekend but I haven’t finished and barely started :x I suppose it’s still better than doing everything last minute though! I plan to do my part later at 10pm or something and TRY to finish today! (: Ha as for YDFF, I was kind of worried on whether we can make the test tubes on time, but I’m glad for today, things finally get started off :D A good start and I’m pretty sure we’ll be able to do well in the end (I hope!). Waahah. My parents are sponsoring (which includes designing) a banner for our 302’s stall :D I just saw and edit it (with the help of Yvn too) and I like it (: HEEHEE it better draws customers’ attention to our stall! My mum is going to send it for printing tomorrow and then I’ll bring it on Fri! :D What I’m most worried about is auditions. D: I’m really scared that I might just cry before I produce any sound (ha that always happens)! :x AHH stressed! I was practising flute for 1 hour plus a while ago so I decided to rest before playing again later! I cannot even play well D: Very scary! OH haha I was playing yan ge and my mum sang along, including the parts where I’ve several bars rest. HAHA. She just continued singing away! Okay I shall go off now! Hee I feel like skipping dinner because I’m feeling very full now XD Byebye! |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |