Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, July 20, 2008 Y 12:50 AM

I’m slacking now (again) :/

Just posted in section blog :D Ha fluboes has section blog! :DD
http://fluboeshugahuga.blogspot.com
wahaha it’s not that alive yet though!

Omg. BTs is starting tomorrow. Studying status: Unproductive.
I can’t seem to remember anything XD I’m distracted all the time! (That explains why I’m here now) I was in living room at first then went to parents’ room to brother’s room and now I’m back in the living room. Haha. I spent half of my day sleeping. I slept at 3am on Friday night after CO concert and theory homework :/ I woke up at 8plus in the morning for lesson and came home at 10plus. Then I slept till 4.30pm! :O SunRan said I’m a pig D: Hahah. Did maths in the evening and now I’ve finally started IH! I can hardly get what I’m reading. Rahh IH D:

Jiayou for BTs! (: