Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, July 27, 2008 Y 12:30 AM

I spent a rather long time updating my links! Haha but I gave up towards the end :/

Anyway spent 4 hours at Rachel’s house in the morning today! She was finally awake early in the morning today, so we started high-ing XD It was super hilarious. We were high-ing and laughing away while viewing band photos, blog hopping and talking. I don’t know how 3 hours can pass just by doing these. HAHA. I went home at 1pm and after lunch, I slept till 7plus :O I’m too tired to go out.

Oh we were looking at last year’s band camp photos and there was a spastic photo of me! I realize I haven’t look at them before :x Ha we all look rather different now already! I saved a few photos but shall only upload that weird expression photo!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
: O I don't know what I was doing! Rachel and QiuLuan are at the background too and they look different from now!
Anyway watched Seigi No Mikata episode 3 just now! Shida and Hongo look super cute together!
Aww... Hope they become together!
CIP at library again with phyllis tomorrow!
Bye!