Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, September 01, 2008 Y 6:45 PM

I just came home from family shopping! All of us finally had the time to go out together. Dad chauffeured us around, but he didn’t join us, only for lunch.

Our plan was to spend our day at orchard originally, but we decided to head to suntec later for lunch. TONY ROMA’S! Ha we finally ate at Tony Roma’s for the first time in Singapore. We kept eating there in America last year holidays, didn’t know Singapore has a branch at first. The meal cost a bomb but the ribs are like still the best! :DD I love the food! So later dad went back to work and the rest of us continued shopping. We walked from suntec to marina to raffles city. My biggest shou huo from today’s shopping – new bag! I finally bought a bag after so long. I’m so glad it was on discount, or it would be very expensive, I probably wouldn’t get it.

Okay, I should really start studying soon. Ha I don’t know what I’ve been doing these days! :x