Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, December 07, 2008 Y 11:20 PM

I’m down with slight fever now, plus skipping of lunch and having KFC delivery for dinner was D: Bro refused to leave home for dinner! Auntie has gone back Indonesia for a few days already, and she’s only coming back on thurs! We’ve to settle our meals ourselves till then, haha time to be independent! I shall da bao dinner home for the next few days, no more unhealthy fast food! :/

I’ve been blog hopping today. Felt really guilty after visiting a few seniors’ blogs and realize that they actually had to move perc instru after NOEL till pretty late! Ahh really sorry, we didn’t know! :/ If only we helped out, guess everything could be done faster and everyone could leave earlier! Opps sorry! Anyway I read about the good comments on NYCB performance too (: YAY GO NYCB!

There’s batch meeting tmr! I hope I can get better and go tmr :D Hm but that means I can’t go for family lunch!

Watched WILDCHILD trailer, chickflick! I want to watch, HAHA! Okay BYE!