Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, December 06, 2008 Y 3:55 PM

Hoho I just bought xmas cards, going to send them out when it’s nearing xmas! On the way home, sis and I were recalling our childhood moments, once embarrassing yet now hilarious. HAHA we were laughing throughout the walk home. Aww… very sweet ;D How innocent we were when young.

Hm NOEL is over already. It was fun to play in the repertoire overall! Thank you phy, lihong for coming! I appreciate it (: Thanks for the pretty flowers, Cheryl too! Ha oh and my sis who actually bought choc for me too, even though she couldn’t come. But I didn’t receive it, haha guess it was lost in transition. HA anyway PHOTOS!



lien, me, sunran, kaixin!

us tgt with HC FLUTES (haha he's holding clarinet for fun only)
FLUBOES!

lihong, me, phy (blurry photo :x)

me and phy in her new hairstyle!


Okay bye!