Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, December 21, 2008 Y 11:55 PM

Today was a pretty long day…

KBOX session with Linette and sis in the morning at AMK :D HA I totally forgot about tuition till I was about to leave home, so I had to cancel like just an hour before :X The service was really bad at AMK KBOX though; the waiter was so rude that it ruined our mood. Ha but I guess we still had a great time after all! Later we visited grandma, I’m glad that grandma is a lot better already, hope she fully recovers soon! (:

Took the train from YCK to city hall for the JC and poly concert at esplanade in the evening. I’m very impressed with the HONOURS band :O I’ve enjoyed all the pieces they’ve played :D I love the flutes. Hoho they sounded like one, really really good! I’m practically drawn to them throughout, haha. Overall, it was a concert worthwhile to watch! Dinner with the juniors later, SUBWAY! After which, walked back with mianjun and rachel to the esplanade and chanced upon RJC choir’s performance on our way to the bus stop :D festive mood!

Oh I realize I haven’t updated on band camp cum farewell! Band practices, drills, orientation games, night games, farewell preparation… I shalln’t elaborate much but ya, great time of course! Though there were still moments of tears which I couldn’t resist... I LOVE YOU SCONES! I LOVE YOU FLUBOES! I LOVE YOU SEC 4S! I’m happy that everything turned out a success (:

Upload photos another day, they’re mostly not in my cam.

Probably off to JRL tomorrow with Amanda to do hw plus movie? HAHA I haven’t watched wildchild (probably not showing anymore) and twilight yet -.- and I seriously need to work on hw too D: I can’t believe I’m going to be a sec4 next year already.

Off to sleep. Bye!