Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, January 25, 2009 Y 6:30 PM

It's the new year already! Haha I haven't been updating since last dec.

Updates:

6I class gathering on fri :D It was great to see how much has everyone changed and such. We're actually sec 4s now. However I guess Amanda and I missed out on quite a lot, because we could only arrive at 6pm because of band and auditions. There were like talent showcases before we came :O haha watched the videos on facebook. When we reached quite a few left already! So we didn't actually do much, played cards and horror stories.

Haircut at Far East yesterday with Amanda! Just trimming, so hardly any difference. It cost $20 because of CNY. Shopped later but we didn't buy any. Shall upload photos from my new phone, finally! :D



I have photos of SARIAH too :D My new pet, an american curl cat! She just turned 1 year old early jan.

She loves looking at the scenery. Haha but I guess it's good for her eyes, since there's so much greenery in my area.

Caught in action!

AHHH She's super cute! She loves music too. I was playing flute that day, and she kept harrassing me! Haha. A conversation with my sis that day.

Sis: (to sariah) SARIAH PIE!!! (high-pitched voice)
Me: Eh why you act cute in front of sariah...
(to sariah) AW... SARIAH (high-pitched voice)
Sis: You also what!

HAHA one can't resist in front of such a cute creature. But she's turning naughty and pampered nowadays. Haiyo she turned over the vase on my dining table, while my family was out. Oh ya, We went shopping and for lunch at Grandma's place this morning/afternoon! Oh yes, I've finally bought 2 dresses at bugis for CNY today :D Haha my family's so last minute.

Okay my cousins are coming for steamboat later :D BYE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!