

|
Sunday, March 08, 2009 Y 8:00 PM I'm back from graces :D I shall try to summarize how the 3 days were spent in Downtown East. Day 1 "Make Me Over" - workshop on how to put on make-up, skincare etc. Though I'm still pretty much clueless about applying make-up. "Yours Graciously" - workshop on dining etiquette, deportment, hairdo tips. There are so many rules to formal dining to remember. Haha all the different kinds of cutlery and the order of using :x And there wasn't the putting a book on your head thing for walking! (I thought I've seen it before somewhere) Hahaa. Malay Extravaganza - more extravagant than expected. Many doll up in their pretty ethnic costumes (: But Suyi, Clarice and I (roommates :D) didn't have the time to make-up, ha so save the trouble XD Oh yes, and we ate with our hands! It ended off with a "Step by Step "Malay Dance and then back to chalet! Hoho. Back at the chalet, Suyi, Clarice and I went to Kim's room for medicure. Suyi and Clarice brought their nail polish :D But we were chased back during roll call. Hahah so we continued in our rooms and chatted till 1am before lights off! Day 2 Effective Communication - Workshop on effective communication. The speaker is very interesting. Learnt about the different types of brain. I think I'm a mixed of the purple and blue brains! Indoor Games - basically team building games (: Formal Dinner - the highlight of graces camp. Everyone dressed in their formal dresses for the night :D We're being served by waiters with appetizer, soup, main course and then dessert, in which we have to make use of our dining etiquette. Haha. Not to forget the Class Parade in the midst. And congrats to Emily for being Ms Confident and Jean Ann for being Ms Graceful 2009! :D Day 3 Grand Finale - Impressive performance by the whole batch XD haha so every class was crowned a title in the end. 402 - CUTIE PIE :D haha! our grand finale video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFEMPr5mpls&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57362722359 Home sweet home. I gave up uploading photos here, so slow! Maybe next time. But I uploaded on FB le (: Bye! |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |