Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, April 13, 2009 Y 10:45 PM

sweet 16!

I have had such a sweet 16 birthday (:
whether it's the birthday wishes, birthday songs or birthday presents, i'm touched by you guys for just bothering about my birthday and for that effort and thought in making it such a memorable one. Aww... I'm really feeling very happy now thinking about all the sweetest things you all 've done for me today!

Plus 2 chocolate cakes in a day certainly adds up to all that sugary! Ha one from my beloved section in school (yea with all that suspense at first) and my durian-choco cake at home! (omg go try choc-a-bloc cake! It's very yummy :D)

Ah I feel so blessed to 've my family, friends and so many nice people around me. Thank you! And of course, now that I've my very cute sariah cat too! Hoho.

I shall upload photos another day (:

And I'm finally 16! Haha.