Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, May 10, 2009 Y 4:30 PM

Blocks are over! (and piles of homework are coming in from the teachers again...)
Haha but my plans for the weekend are still on! :D

Fri 8/5
There was main band! I need to get back in shape. I think I sounded really horrible. Anyway so there was section dinner + picnic discussion after which! :D But I was held back due to comm meeting (sorry section!) By the time I arrived, they were almost finishing their dinner already :X We went to buy groceries after dinner for picnic! After that, it's a long story
and somehow lorraine, guanteng, sunran, their friend (lionel?) decided to escort me home instead of going KAP because they thought it was dark and dangerous for me to walk home alone. That was really nice and sweet for them to do so (: HA but it was really very random. Then they came my house to play with Sariah! :D Sariah was being very shy and she still seemed rather traumatized the next morning! Haiyo, she's always like that though! XD

I've found a cute photo of sariah!

:D

(Oh I realised I haven't mentioned that I've finally moved house after years of waiting, since I haven't been updating XD)


Sat 9/5
FLUBOES PICNIC! I realise it's the first picnic I've had (: And botanic is actually such a pretty place! Aww... The picnic was so dreamy - the azure blue sky above us and the beautiful greenery surrounding us. And it was really heartening to see the juniors playing football/frisbee on the grass, while the rest of us continued chatting/eating on the picnic mat. HAHA it's like a family picnic! PHOTOS!








HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!












JUMPING TIME!




THE BEST JUMPERS



THE WORST JUMPERS



THE WORST JUMPER -ME.



FLUBOES!





More photos on FB! :D



Sun 10/5



Staying at home (: I intended to go for a haircut today, but maybe not already! Family dinner at home later!



Mon 11/5



Watching 17 again with Linette and sis at lido! Haven't catch it after so long :x




Current obsessions:
ANTM CYCLE 12 - now at ep 8
Akai Ito - watched ep1
Gossip Girl - haven't started!

wa. I've spent hours on this post! HAHA okay BYE!