Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 Y 11:40 PM

Some updates:

1. I've signed up for the 30hours famine camp during june hols! Sis is the only person I know who will also be going, and we probably won't be in the same group. Ha but I guess it's going to be really meaningful (:

2. Sims 3 can be pre-ordered now alr! It will officially launch on 2 june. Hmm should I preorder?

3. Probably going to have sleepover with Phy and Ziyan at my house during june hols! We're planning now! The last time we had a sleepover was at Ziyan house last year june hols too? :D My house is currently having another round of renovation though :/ Really noisy. Ha hopefully my room can be completed by then! Oh ya, dad bought an electronic mahjong table! -.-HAHA no need to shuffle the tiles at all, the 'machine' does it and the arranged tiles will come out of the table, somehow... ... weird but amazing.

4. Watching Little nonya musical production this weekend with family :D

bye!